 Trains / 7570
Re: Are the new Duplo trains a sign?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 13:16:55 GMT

I really like the new fronts on these trains, I wonder if they could be
incorporated into a LEGO train? Of course they would have to be a bit wider
than 6wide, hmmmm how wide would they be.... John?

--
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club

Christopher Masi <cmasi@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu> wrote in message
Well, I saw the duplo freight train ( http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2933 ) • in the
S@H catalogue, but today I saw the new Duplo passenger train (
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2932 ) in TRU. I was impressed by the freight • train,
and I am equally impressed by the passenger train. So, a thought pops into • my
head. Why would LEGO put so much effort into Duplo trains and ignore • regular
trains? I do not think that they would. I think, read hope, the new Duplo
line-up represents a new commitment to trains. Maybe LEGO is developing • the
market from the wee ones up? Get them hooked when they are young, and keep • them
coming back for more.

Boy, I hope all the neat trains for the little ones are a sign of a new
commitment to the trains in general.

Chris

--
PGP public key available upon request.