 Trains / 7752
Re: Are the new Duplo trains a sign?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 00:17:58 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:

The only issue is LEGO's refusal to allow stores to sell their
train products...

Which is a regional thing. I was just at a ToyWorld here in Bournemouth,
Dorset, UK, and they have track, both kinds, and points. Ripoff Britain prices
of course, but stores in the UK do indeed sell the train line. As did stores
in Germany and in Switzerland, and in Italy.

++Lar