 Trains / 7754
Re: Are the new Duplo trains a sign?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 01:31:59 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
news:G2E8ty.GFt@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:

The only issue is LEGO's refusal to allow stores to sell their
train products...

Which is a regional thing. I was just at a ToyWorld here in Bournemouth,
Dorset, UK, and they have track, both kinds, and points. Ripoff Britain • prices
of course, but stores in the UK do indeed sell the train line. As did • stores
in Germany and in Switzerland, and in Italy.

++Lar

Stores in Sweden do as well.  I found both 4555 and 4532 in a toy store in
Kista.  They had track as well.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

Sigh, I meant north America. We all know of the *FINDS* to be had over seas...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html