 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3255
3254  |  3256
Subject:
Bulk Bricks - Are we ever going to get a wider choice?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 08:28:56 GMT

Were coming up to the 1st anniversary of the on-line shop and the availability of bulk bricks.

So why a year later has the range of bricks on offer barely changed?

OK, so we had some new colours thrown into the mix - sand, green, brown - but the size range is inconsistent, and many
sizes of basic colours are still missing.

OK, so we had some of the old accessory sets reintroduced - but these are not really bulk bricks are they?

OK, the train fans got some doors and windows.

But the basic range of bricks, doors, windows has hardly changed.
Still to many 'essential' basic parts not available. (more slopes anyone?)
Still no more windows and doors (apart from train)

Why is it taking so long?
I am not pleading for old bricks that are no longer used in sets, just that current bricks are made available in bulk
form.
It cant be that hard to add a part that is already being made in volume to the bulk brick catalog.
Alright it is not simple - but it shouldn't take a year either.

Surely the success of the concept has been demonstrated?
Or has it? Is the bulk bricks service widely used?

More variety PLEASE.

regards
lawrence