 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4280
Re: Going once, going twice, sold!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:54:33 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Bryan Kinkel writes:
I think the display base is glued up to avoid any need for instructions.

Understood. I just think it would be nice for younger fans (and those who
don't have the time or patience to translate a photo to a model) to be able
to get instructions and parts inventory for the display base. It is a pretty
neat base LD put together.

I'm not a fan of glue. But I can understand why the consumer product and
promotion divisions at Lego uses it from time to time.

Lego Direct continues to do really excellent work with the brick.

Roger Roger to all of the above.