 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4111
Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 23:51:03 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Allan Bedford writes:

I feel your pain over multiple accounts and passwords (I currently use at
least 4 separate passwords a day at work).

Ditto 8?(

For the LEGO site I ended up
registering twice because I think I already took the name I really wanted,
but can't find the %^#%$@ password for it.

If you go to the Sign-in page from the main www.lego.com page, there's a
"Forget your password?" link, which asks the "secret question" you chose when
you signed up, and displays your password if you answer it right. I know it
works, 'cos I had to use it once 8?)

I tried that, but couldn't remember the answer to the secret question.  :)

So when I signed up again, I emailed myself the new ID and password.  Now,
of course, I remember it without looking.  What a twisted brain I am forced
to function with.  ;)

Best regards,
Allan B.