 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4055
Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions: Different for me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 22:13:14 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Huw Millington writes:

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message

We have just launched a new session all about Bulk Bricks at
http://www.LEGO.com/myopinions.

When I log in, there is no mention of a bulk bricks session: instead I have
the option of doing a 'spotlight evaluation' on the LEGO wish list and
seemingly nothing else.

Is it different for us Europeans, or am I missing something obvious?

Some sessions are targeted only to adults (over 18) or only to Kids (under
18), while others are targeted to both. If you signed up as an adult, for
instance, you would only see the sessions targeted to adults.

Hope this helps.

Jake
---
Jake McKee