 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4047
Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 02:22:03 GMT

Jake McKee wrote:

Bulk Bricks... that wonderful subject. For all of us here, there never seems
to be enough access to bricks! We want more colors and more variety of
parts. Many times, we want a few of this and some of that, but there always
seems to be a few special bricks that we find ourselves using over and over
again.

What are your favorites? What do you want to see as Bulk Packs? Tell us!

We have just launched a new session all about Bulk Bricks at
http://www.LEGO.com/myopinions.

I have one complaint about the opinions. Since you can only add two
colors, early folks don't get to really voice their color opinions. That
may be true of other categories also, but in others, there were enough
good choices already. The colors choices should have been pre-loaded at
least with all the colors currently available in bulk, if not all
currently produced colors.

Frank