 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4053
Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions: Different for me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 21:07:06 GMT

http://www.LEGO.com/myopinions.

When I log in, there is no mention of a bulk bricks session: instead I have
the option of doing a 'spotlight evaluation' on the LEGO wish list and
seemingly nothing else.

Is it different for us Europeans, or am I missing something obvious?

Here in Sweden it works fine both today and yesterday, look for this
text in the middle of the pop-up window (does not work in Netscape 6.x
it seems):

"Join one or more of the following evaluations to contribute your
opinion.
Tell us about...

Bying BULK LEGO BRICKS"

/Tobbe