 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1999
Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 03:27:16 GMT

"Scott E. Sanburn" wrote:

Frank & All,

While it would be cool to get these, I don't foresee TLC ever
intentionally making them available. Generally manufacturers like to
hide this kind of problem as much as possible.

I don't think this is a problem per say

I agree, it's not a result of an error or malfunction, but still
something that's not generally desirable to show to the public.

Frank