 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1933
Re: NDAs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 04:14:43 GMT

Telephone calls cost money, and unless a large amount of you have Conferencing
ability, you can't get that many people involved.

Just set up an AIM or IRC chat room and have at it.  If you're worried about
people wandering into an IRC room, make it Invite Only.

Erik Olson wrote:

Tim said something about "how those not present must feel..."

I think it would be super if LDRAW people organized *own* summit. Just to
talk amongst ourselves. Also show programs and eat. Maybe a sub-conference
of Brickfest.

I had an idea yesterday. There is this device called a telephone. Maybe
LDRAW techies could use it to overcome separation by distance.

Anyway I think we should have a LDRAW conference. 1st annual.

follow-up to some other group?

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/