 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1895
Re: NDAs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 18:21:15 GMT

Gary Istok wrote:

Are they planning on having a TOWN Summit?  Or Castle or Space?

Or pirate?

I'd be a little surprised to see other summits, though I'd sure love to
be invited to one (but I realize that at a minimum, Larry is a good
representative for me, and probably others also). The train and cad
summits have clearly occured because of the nature of the potential
involvement between TLC and fans. I think right now I wouldn't expect
summits in other themes for a while until TLC has the opportunity to
digest these two summits, and followup summits.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com