 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1927
Re: NDAs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 22:43:46 GMT

Snipped for comedic effect. This is the last post, I gotta get back to work.

In lugnet.lego.direct, John Neal writes:
Well, I tell you, it gets harder to think of TLC

as a just company

(1)

when you are able to put faces on it.  The people we met from LD are
sincerely good folk who are AFOLs themselves and have many of the same
goals as we do.

Except they get to build with their bricks at work without having to explain.

1 - Surely J2 meant "as JUST a company" as I never really thought of TLC as
one of the great oppressor companies out there.

FUT .fun

++Lar