 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1422
Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 21:15:09 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Frank Filz writes:

If TLC is smart, they will have the input be a parts list, and then tell
us how to upload just a parts list. Why go to any effort of having a
complete model when we're just going to work around it,

Because some of use aren't so uptight about model designs that we feel the need
to "protect" them from TLC, and would actually very much *like* to have
instructions for our models, without having to suffer through an anitquated
home-brewed CAD program to create them.

eric