 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1419
Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 21:05:43 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Someone may write a mixmaster program to stir up a model, I guess.

Could be useful even with the below. Would also be simple. Just take the
parts list and line em up.

I'd rather that TLC give the option of submitting or not submitting to the
public lib when you upload/create the design, and that we have sufficient
reason to trust that they're not going to dishonor the request.

Assuming they don't create a contract which gives them any rights
automatically, the "sufficient trust" need not be much more than a well
worded statement, and the court protection of the copyright of your
design should they violate the contract implied by the statement.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com