 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *6174 (-20)
  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) Yes, this above all other ideas. More earth toned architectural elements. A small grocery, a barber shop, a malt shop, a Spamcake Diner® (if they can afford that license:-) (...) Bridges are nice, but big, which equals $$$. Best to give us a (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

One more thing for my list: Bulk theme buckets and tubs. For example - Castle bucket with a selection of knights and vikings. Plenty of earth tone bricks to build castles and towers. Castle walls, windows, wood doors, foliage, etc. Small idea book. (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) I bought and built one of these when it was first released. It has sat ever since in my lounge room and it attracts enormous attention from anyone who visits. At one point, I suggested it was time to pull it apart and my non-Lego husband said (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) Everyday buildings, yes, yes, yes! But make them realistic, solid, and either 3-D or at least a substantive facade (i.e. doll's house style). None of these "breezeway" buildings. Bridges are of less interest to me, but 1-2 on the same scale as (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) Pursue: More AC trains! :p More Town/City themed stuff, basic bricks, Star Wars, Harry Potter. Greater variety of Pick-a-Brick in stores and online. (Service packs and bulk packs seem kind of limited at the moment, and that makes me sad.) I (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) That is a great idea! - John (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) These might be interesting but they would be low on my priority for purchase. (...) These don't interest me that much. Bridges seem to be repition of the same elements and shapes. (...) I would not be that interested in any of the above. Again (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) I love the idea but I don’t see how something like this would be profitable. A bulk bucket would be far more realistic and would be far more marketable to both the adult collector and mass retail. (...) I love the idea but to make models that (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) I would definately be interested in REALISTIC minifig-scale railway stations, vehicles and bridges. Lego made a "reasonabily realistic" SantaFe Super Chief in minifig scale, so why not a realistic (URL) truck> , (URL) mixer> , (URL) tractor> (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) This is my *favorite* concept. CITY themes over the past few years have been basic construction, fire, rescue and police. I would like to see more "everyday" buildings that can fit into an ever-expanding town. Either Americana or European (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) I would be very interested in these and other world landmarks at a high fidelity microscale. They have to look realistic, yet not cost $400. Some good examples have been created by AFOLs - although I am going to decline naming them or (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) Definatly good, we need all the buildings we can get. (...) Definatly good, maybe a suspension bridge or a truss bridge (think of all the technic beams they could have :) (...) These would be great but not if they are too big. (...) This would (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

I suppose a lot depends on who it's targetted at. Level of juniorization and model scale are big questions. Classic cars at the mini-racer scale (meh, ok)? Minifig scale (neat!)? Model team scale (drool!)? Considering that it sounds like it's a S@H (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) Yes! Brick built. Not like current police/hospital etc. REALISTIC. Need to have parts that can be used for other things. Real colors. Dark red, dark tan, tan. Not: Red, White, Green Blue. Reasonably priced. (...) Yes! Brick built. Earthtone, (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Shop At Home feedback requested.

Shop at Home has asked the LEGO Ambassadors to get feedback from the comunities about the concepts listed below; The response we gather and compile will be used to, decide which themes to develop further: Make sure you read the legal disclaimer (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX) !

  Re: Need help with 7249 Crane

(...) Yeah, that's not fun :( It might be violating copyright, but look for a gift in your inbox :) (...) Well that seems like a big problem, I've cross-posted to .lego.direct, to let them know about it. ROSCO (18 years ago, 25-Dec-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Toa Norik in 65757 available seperately?

(...) Unlikely. All the Bionicle toys use them, and the shield is exactly the same (possibly even the same part in a different color) as the other Toa. Also, that doesn't explain why the combo pack is availabvle. (...) I'll try that, thanks. (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

"Patrick McFarland" <diablod3@gmail.com> wrote in message news:IoDMwz.u7q@lugnet.com... (...) If you change the shopping cart country to Australia, it is available for purchase here. I do not know why it is not available in the US - perhaps there (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Toa Norik in 65757 available seperately?

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to bring this up. I purchased Toa Iruini ( (URL) ) last month, and not too long after saw Toa Norik ( (URL) ), but it doesn't seem to be available in the USA (or anywhere?) but is mentioned on the (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Factory impressions

(...) Yes, this is probably the kind of system that Jake prompted us to imagine when he asked us to ponder where this system might be 6-10 years down the road (provided it is sucessful). As you brilliantly put it, in the "World of next Thursday." I (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact