 LEGO Company / 2500
Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 21:35:31 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Tom Reed wrote:

I was really surprised at the fact that all three
boxes were identical.

   I just got some here in Indiana, and I *thought* they were all identical, but
I'm not certain now. In any event, I got (in each box) some of those "1x1 slope
plates" or whatever you want to call them, first seen on the new BNSF loco. But
these are in trans orange. Nifty. Wild color assortment.

--
Brian Davis