 LEGO Company / 2468
Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 02:06:24 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Aaron Knox wrote:
Tom, where are you located? I bought 3 at one of the Walgreens in Terre Haute,
IN, and one of them has approximately the same assortment of the one you posted
(I will take pictures of the two variations I got tonight or tomorrow morning).

Hey Aaron,
I'm in College Station, TX!  I'll be very interested in seeing your variations
of this set.  I was considering buying some more, but only if there's a chance
for finding different parts.
I was really surprised at the fact that all three boxes were identical.  I had
similar assortments from the 4769 tubs, but never a identical selection!  I was
hoping this wasn't the case with these boxes.
Tom