 LEGO Company / 2515
Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 22:52:10 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Ray Sanders wrote:
There is also one more large bonus bag varient
(will be named 'D') which I need to build an inventory for and add to the
information on peeron.

Ray

I've gotton two more large bonus bag varieties (D and E, I guess). I don't know
which one you already have, so I've listed both below. There's one part in the
second set that I couldn't find an official color to match to - it's the one I
listed as "VeryLtOrange." I've never taken the time to figure out how to submit
an inventory to Peeron, so if someone wants to add these, that would be great.

I also have a few color questions about some of the parts in set 4679:
(1) Is there a Peeron color yet for the new pink 2x4?
(2) There is another 2x4 that I've found in just a few tubs that might be
MdViolet - or is it something else?
(3) There is a Tile 2x2 Round that I've seen people calling LtOrange. Close
comparison shows that it's much closer to what I've called VeryLtOrange, with a
hint of Flesh thrown in. Is there a name for this color?
(4) There is a Wedge 3x4 Plate with Stud Notches that if I hold next to DkGray
looks DkStone, and if I hold next to DkStone looks DkGray. Peeron and Bricklink
don't show any sets with either color. People have listed both colors for sale
at Bricklink. Can anyone confirm what color the piece is?

Thanks,

Charlie

Qty PartNum Color Description
2 3245b MdStone Brick 1 × 2 × 2 with Inside Axleholder
3 3002 SandBlue Brick 2 × 3
3 3001 DkPink Brick 2 × 4
2 30505 Tan Brick 3 × 3 without Corner
3 30147 DkGray Car Grille 1 × 2 × 2 Round Top with Lights
2 30077 Yellow Fence 1 × 6 × 2
3 3460 DkGray Plate 1 × 8
3 3460 White Plate 1 × 8
3 3021 Black Plate 2 × 3
2 3034 MdStone Plate 2 × 8
3 3031 DkPink Plate 4 × 4
2 30363 Blue Slope Brick 18 4 × 2
2 30363 DkGray Slope Brick 18 4 × 2
1 3678b Green Slope Brick 65 2 × 2 × 2 with Centre Tube
3 30603 MdBlue Slope Rounded 2 × 2 × 1 with Pistons
3 2958 White Technic Disc 3 × 3 with Axlehole

Qty PartNum Color Description
2 4490 Gray Arch 1 × 3
2 2339 Black Arch 1 × 5 × 4
1 3755 Gray Brick 1 × 3 × 5
2 2357 Blue Brick 2 × 2 Corner
2 2357 SandGreen Brick 2 × 2 Corner
2 3002 Gray Brick 2 × 3
2 3001 BtPurple Brick 2 × 4
1 3001 DkPink Brick 2 × 4
1 3001 VeryLtOrange Brick 2 × 4
3 30505 Tan Brick 3 × 3 without Corner
2 3942c Red Cone 2 × 2 × 2 with Axlehole Stud
3 3666 MdLilac Plate 1 × 6
2 3021 LtOrange Plate 2 × 3
3 41862 Blue Plate 2 × 4 with Grilles
2 30503 MdStone Plate 4 × 4 without Corner
2 4161 Yellow Slope Brick 33 3 × 3
3 30603 MdBlue Slope Rounded 2 × 2 × 1 with Pistons
3 2958 White Technic Disc 3 × 3 with Axlehole
2 43719 DkGray Wedge 4 × 4 Plate