 LEGO Company / 2513
Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 16:09:15 GMT

I see someone has added notes to each piece for this set on Peeron, which is great.

[However], I removed any listings for Bonus bags, printed out the remaining listings for
[small standard bag A], [small standard bag B], and [large standard bag A], and they add
up to 306 pieces.

I further trimmed the listings, and it looks like [large standard bag A] is 94 pcs,
[small standard bag A] is 106 pics, and [small standard bag B] is 106 pcs.

Argh, so this means there are 2 different [small standard bags] ?  The only difference I
can see between them is that A has 2 yellow headlight brick, and B has 2 yellow Brick 1
x 1 with Eye Pattern.

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

Peeron's inventory for this set is SO screwy, I can't trust it.  It is listing 8x8
bricks, and teal 2x4s, that none of the 9 I've gotten have.

It would be nice if the inventory ONLY listed the [standard] bricks from the set, as
many people parting them out will most likely keep most of the bonus bricks, and
those bricks vary widely according to some people.  Or enable a link on the main set
listing that allows you to remove the Extra/Missing rows from the display.

I hope whenever Bricklink lists it, it only covers the standard 200 bricks.

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/