 LEGO Company / 2504
Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 02:21:11 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Ray Sanders wrote:
I saw parts in there that did not
show in any of the first round of sets (like 2x2x2 cones in red, macaroni bricks
in dk-gray, 3x3 slopes in yellow and some 1x6 plates in dk-purple). There seems
to be a continuous variance in those bonus bags.

These are the bags I got in all 15 sets last weekend in Milwaukee.