 LEGO Company / 2474
Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 01:18:19 GMT

I found Two variations in the boxes that I bough around northeastern
Indianapolis. Out of the four boxes, three were generally the same and contained
a new shade of purple, a 2 x 4 sky blue brick (diferent from medium or light
blue) and 2 x 2 dark tan tiles!
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/beatnik/4562/100_1059.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/beatnik/4562/100_1060.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/beatnik/4562/100_1061.jpg

The other variation seemed to be similar to most others posted in this thread,
but did contain a 1 x 2 technic brick with axle hole in Dark Green!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/beatnik/4562/100_1056.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/beatnik/4562/100_1057.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/beatnik/4562/100_1058.jpg

As mentioned probably elsewhere, this is by far a very unique selection and I
for one believe it to be the best value out of the Spring Cleaning assortment.
The ratio of bonus pieces to regular pieces is 1:1 with the 4562, where as the
4679 tub was a 1:3. I have yet to see the new variaton of the 4400 tub, but
wouldn't be suprised if the ratio was not equal.

Happy hunting, this Christmas season is sure to be interesting!

Jeramy