 LEGO Company / 2465
Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 22:55:19 GMT

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote:

US: Walgreen's - 4562 (200 standard elements and 200 Spring Cleaning elements)

These are on the shelf at a Walgreens in Lake Zurich, IL.  I just
picked one up for $5.99.  I haven't had a chance to inventory it yet,
so I can't really say what parts might be "extra."

It's in a standard yellow box, not a plastic tub.

-Jon