 Inventories / 259
  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) I did not think that there was a problem because I would go with the inventory on Peeron, not building all the sets. But once I started building them and checking the problem appeared. I was doing this because I wanted to make sure that my (...) (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

I don't know if this will mean anything. Ok, I have been watching this subject for a while. To make a long story short I have and still collect sets from different Markets over the world, such as Asia, Europe, The Americas (Canada,North America, (...) (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

John, (...) I hope that you have professional help with dealing with this condition. (...) Before you said it was 95% but here you state it is 90%. Which is it? Could this percentage is hyperbole? If the problem rate is so high, can you post which (...) (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) Because there is a financial interest in the BrickLink inventories, they tend to get more interest from people who want them to accurately reflect what's in the box. There some feature of BL inventories that I don't think are available on (...) (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) Well Jude, the 90% refered to the minor mistakes, 5% are way off, re-read the part about the this happening in 90%, perhaps you will get it then. 90% small mistakes with another 5% major mistakes, see? Hope that this clears up your confusion. (...) (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) OK, first of all, you don't seem to know the difference between "email" and a "post". (...) John, I thought I'd take a little looksie into my own 10144 to see what you're talking about. I looked on page 7 of the instructions of 10144 and the (...) (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) David, I don't think there's any need to be rude. If you check STEP 7 on page 11, you will find the aforementioned tan 1x6 bricks. I hope this helps. ROSCO (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) David, remember 7 comes after 6 and before 8, perhaps that will help. John P (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) Yes, it sure does. I rechecked it (page 7 that is), and I stand by my statement; no tan bricks. Perhaps your own inability to count has had a bad impact on the inventories you've made, and that's why they're not being accepted. David (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) Look at page 11 then, what I post here is quick, I sit for a very long time when I make the corrections and do not quote pages or steps. However you want to cut it, there are two tan bricks that are not in the inventory. That is the important (...) (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) And yet one of the corrections you made has already been shown to be wrong and maybe a second one too (I don't know and I don't care if it is or isn't). Most people might take that as a sign that possibly their checking wasn't quite as (...) (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) If anyone is spring loaded to the piss off position it is you. Regardless of what the page number was, the inventory is incorrect. Valium might be in the future for you, or high blood pressure. You really need to calm down. Let's remove all (...) (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Peeron inventories

--snip-- (...) Such a vast banquet of irony in so few words. (...) I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Would you care to show one of these 'emails with pictures' that you refer to? Since I don't remember ever sending you an email in (...) (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Peeron inventories

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John Patterson wrote: <Snip other peoples comments> (...) John, Does this mean that you are using instructions to build your inventories or are you using actual MISB set contents? The latter would be a lot more accurate, (...) (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) I thought that I was answering David's e-mail to my e-mail address. Sorry, I am not too sure how to do all these tree things here and there. It wasn't you, It was mad David. John P (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) The way I go about this is to print the Peeron inventory for the set. Then I match what is in my set. I use the actual set. I then build the model, and any variations. I note the differences on the printed inventory page. Almost all my sets (...) (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)