 Instructions / 518
Re: Defining the "term" BI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 20:11:16 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
   Ahui, Do you have any feedback on the below? Suggestions for specific names? Names for classes of images, etc?

This post was to help you understand all the layers of stuff, so we could decide on good names and then all use the same dictionary. I’m not the greatest at nameing stuff, but I am consistant.

Kevin

I don’t have any comments about it at the moment, but being that you have authored the 1st BI term page. =) I think we should used your page as our foundation. Perhaps you can “volunteer” again =) and write definitions for each of the terms.

I can format/edit it for you and give to Jake to publish on BI Portal after that. At thi point, I think only Larry and/or Steve Bliss could provided more “techincal” editing for your list.

What you think. =) -AHui

A&M LWorks