 Instructions / 497
Re: Defining the "term" BI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:53:30 GMT

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 10:44:27PM +0000, Ahui Herrera wrote:
In the process of getting my notes together I have noticed that the
term BI is to broad and needed to form additional terms to
cover/narrow down what I will be talking about.

Um, I can't tell the difference between the different types you defined,
nor do I see the need to "narrow down" the term.  Where is the
confusion?  Why is this needed?

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com