 Harry Potter / 67
Re: minifigures in robes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 04:50:37 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Matthew Gerber writes:
I wouldn't hold your breath for traditional minifigs for Harry Potter.

In lugnet.harrypotter, Bryan Beckwith writes:
I just hope they use minifigs.

Richard wrote:
I do believe that it was already 'confirmed' that Harry Potter will be in
Minifig scale!

Matt wrote:
In this purely rumor filled time, my money is on the new
Creator/Jack Stone style figures for Harry and friends. But then
again...we'll all see in a few months!

                             ~~Hello??????

Did a really quick monkey run around and bite everyone in the eye when I
posted. Cause it appears as though nobody saw my statement. “Confirmed”
Minifig… means confirmed Minifig. I don’t recall exactly where I read it,
but either in .castle, .year, or somewhere a few insider people reported
that Harry Potter "will" be in Minifig Scale!!!
And since that ‘rabid little eye-biting monkey’ is still loose I guess no
one will notice this post either…
                 <Frantically lookin’ side to side for the monkey!>

P.S. didn’t anyone else see old post validating my statement?
          <Begins to ponder his sanity>

        Sincerely,
                      --==Richard==--

   *You can reach me @
Shroud_of_kung_fu@Hotmail.com

Yes, I remember the offical LEGO/TLC announcement from New York Toyfare news
stuff that plants Potter as a solid minifigure of standard LEFO ilk.
And, yes, there is a monkey around here somewhere...
Doh!  They're sorted with my beasts and animals!!!
Bye,
Capt. West, not to be confussed with Adam West
(Holy bananas,Batman!!)

-                                                   -Lego good, Canada great-®