 Harry Potter / 64
Re: minifigures in robes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 16:30:25 GMT

Matthew Gerber wrote in message ...

I've been toying (no pun) with the images at LEGO to try to get the • scale of
the new figs. The seem to be the same 4 brick/1 plate height as the
traditional figs, just with more detail (2 stud feet, sculpted ball • socket
heads, etc.). Dryden himself said "...i saw so many new items it was • all
such a blur...".  In this purely rumor filled time, my money is on • the new
Creator/Jack Stone style figures for Harry and friends. But then
again...we'll all see in a few months!

The new figs are 5 1/2 bricks high (I'm holding one in my hand). They
are all solidly attached, no parts are removable. Hair is stuck to
head, head to body, and body to legs. So, no mixing and matching like
with minifigs. because the hands are molded to the arms, they can't
turn. The feet cover 1 1/2 studs each.

They look *very* odd next to minifigs!

I really hope the HP figs are real minifigs and not the new figs.

Kevin
-
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1