 General / 8369
Re: Insurance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 13:51:06 GMT

On Wed, 6 Oct 1999 03:32:27 GMT, "Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com>
wrote:

PS:  My insurance company is State Farm and I have nothing but good things
to say about them.  Two years ago we had a washing machine hose burst which
resulted in about $40K worth of damage to my house.  The whole claim was
handled very cleanly and to our satisfaction.

Ditto.  We had some hail damage to our aluminum siding last year, and the
adjuster not only didn't argue about the claimed damage, he went around the
house looking for more problems.  We were extremely happy with their
service.

I'm wondering if State Farm Home and State Farm Auto are run as two
separate organizations...

Steve