 General / 8318
Re: Insurance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 16:02:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dan Moquin writes:

I just overinflated my contents coverage.  The agent doesn't really care what
you have in your house, so I didn't mention the all that I have in Lego.  The
only things that are specifically called out in insurance coverages are things
like jewelry, high tech equipment(Computers, stereo), golf equipment,
art/antiques, musical instruments.

I'm pretty sure they'd find some way of wriggling out of paying for $5,000[1]
worth of replacement Lego if you don't specifically mention it as an item
though.

Richard

[1] Random figure - I'm sure it's a lot higher for some people!