 General / 7732
Re: Pictures of new Shell promotional sets are up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 23:47:26 GMT

Huw Millington wrote:

I have just posted pictures of 5 new sets, 1252-1256, on mine and Grahame
Reid's LEGO database site at the following URL:

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw

Enter 'Shell' in the 'search' box. (The 'what's new in the last 30 days' on
the promotional page is currently broken)

The sets are:

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=1252 1252 Tanker
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=1253 1253 Formula 1 truck
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=1254 1254 Select shop
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=1255 1255 Car wash
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=1256 1256 Petrol pumps

They all look excellent!

Thanks to Henk Giezeman for the scans.

Huw

These look cool. Are there any more? Anyonwe want to help me with an inventory? I plan to ldraw the
sets and an inventory would help.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com