 General / 7778
Re: Pictures of new Shell promotional sets are up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 17:54:30 GMT

PS Do you still need scans for the following sets: Galaxy Explorer, • Crossbow
Boat, 6391 Cargo Center, Fire Boat 4025? I cannot promise speedy delivery, • but
I could do these.

There's a list online, linked to from the main page of our wants.

Huw