 General / 7740
Re: Pictures of new Shell promotional sets are up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 02:09:50 GMT

Nope. Here's why.
The sets are sold by shell service stations.
In america people don't usually get out when they fill up and go into the • shop. Therefore it is not
worth selling the sets in the us.

So thats why Chevron's "Chevron Car" promotion has been one of the country's
most succsesful promotions. It has been running since 1996. So far, seventeen
vehicles and counting. I'm a big fan of these vehicles, and if advertised at
the pumps, like Chevron Cars are, they will sell. And you are also forgetting
about the HESS Trucks that come out every winter.