 General / 7771
Re: Pictures of new Shell promotional sets are up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 14:53:33 GMT

From the way we are all going ga-ga over these sets, is there anyone out there
who might have an in with a Shell employee.  Either here in the states or in
Europe?  Because if it takes a gas purchase to get one of these sets, man
people are going to have to buy some major gas to get them.  I just hope Shell
doesn't get the notion to raise their gas prices when they release them.  That
would really suck!!!!

Jodi

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Scott-A wrote:

Does anyone know are these going on sale?

It's a safe bet the answer to the above question is yes.

Presumably, you'll have them (since you're in the UK) and we won't.
These sets are really very nice. I like how if you got all 3 of the
station sets it appears they will fit together modularly (well, maybe
not the car wash..)

I take back what I said, depending on cost I may need 5 each! LOTS of
good parts.

lugnet.