 General / 7720
7719  |  7721
Subject:
Pictures of new Shell promotional sets are up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 21:48:29 GMT

I have just posted pictures of 5 new sets, 1252-1256, on mine and Grahame
Reid's LEGO database site at the following URL:

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw

Enter 'Shell' in the 'search' box. (The 'what's new in the last 30 days' on
the promotional page is currently broken)

The sets are:

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=1252 1252 Tanker
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=1253 1253 Formula 1 truck
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=1254 1254 Select shop