 General / 7736
Re: Pictures of new Shell promotional sets are up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 00:34:32 GMT

Hey, those are cool. Your notes say world wide promotion. Does that mean that
the Shell Station accross the street here in Louisianna, USA should be selling
these set or do I have to hope the S @ H will be selling some of them?

Thanks for posting the pictures and announcing them here,
Christopher

PS Do you still need scans for the following sets: Galaxy Explorer, Crossbow
Boat, 6391 Cargo Center, Fire Boat 4025? I cannot promise speedy delivery, but
I could do these.

Huw Millington wrote:

I have just posted pictures of 5 new sets, 1252-1256, on mine and Grahame
Reid's LEGO database site at the following URL:

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw

Enter 'Shell' in the 'search' box. (The 'what's new in the last 30 days' on
the promotional page is currently broken)

The sets are:

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=1252 1252 Tanker
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=1253 1253 Formula 1 truck
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=1254 1254 Select shop