 General / 7780
Re: Pictures of new Shell promotional sets are up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 17:56:09 GMT

Does anyone have a list of countries that these sets will be available in?
In particular, does anyone know if they will be available in Sweden?

NL and NZ are the only certainties at the moment.

Also, when Shell did this last year, were all of the sets available at the
same time?  Could you buy them all in one shot?  Did it require a gasoline
purchase?

Last time in the UK they were phased 1 set a week.  Henk says you need
tokens for them in NL this time.

Huw