 General / 7777
Re: Pictures of new Shell promotional sets are up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 17:53:21 GMT

dkrenz <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote in message news:37E020A3.1CE37215@mc.net...
Huw and Grahame list the sets as "Shell 1999 worldwide promotion".

Is that based on official documents? Worldwide??? Does that mean there's • hope
for us, U.S. (ha ha)?

It'll be as worldwide as the last Shell promotion, I expect. That is, almost
everywhere *except* the US :-)

The only countries we know for certain are particilating are Holland (starts
this weekend) and New Zealand (starts before the end of the year)

Huw