 General / 6738
Re: dimensions in patents (was Re: 8 millimeters or 5/16 inches?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 01:36:59 GMT

I know this thread died a month ago, but I just have to stick my two cents in (not
that pennies are worth much these days!):

If you ever go to Legoland Bilund coming from the east, you'll drive past the Lego
plant.  There is a huge lawn sculpture of  3 2x8 bricks, one red, one blue, one
yellow, but the bricks are all turned so the *connector tubes* face the road.
That's the part they are the most proud of.  I found that humorous.
Beth
Robert Munafo wrote:

In lugnet.general, Eric Brok writes:
[...] Did you realize, the famousTLG brick patent concerned only *the tube
connectors* under the brick as an *improvement* to the existing brick, not
changing the brick idea, the studs or the dimensions.

some deleted for space