 General / 5756
Re: dimensions in patents (was Re: 8 millimeters or 5/16 inches?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 18:08:55 GMT

The last item appears to be a soda fountain or an ice cream dispenser. Any
other guesses?

-Nick

Robert Munafo wrote in message ...
<snip>

I don't know what in the world this one is:
http://www.patents.ibm.com/cgi-bin/viewpat.cmd/USD0394473__

Related to the "original basic brick", I think the relevant US patents are
3005282 (Christiansen, October 1961) and 3638352 (Christiansen, February • 1972)
both of which are often referenced in the other patents' text, usually in • the
general description establishing precedent. They are not available on the • web
site because they're too old.

- Robert Munafo