 General / 5639
Re: New Lego page!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 20:42:43 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Have you ever wondered what Barbara and I look like?  Is so, then take a
look at my newest stuff, "A Day in the Life of Barbara and Jeremy".
You haven't changed much since the last time I saw you though. I think you
were even wearing the same clothes.

I used to wear cotton all the time, until I realized that ABS plastic lasts
a lot longer and cleans easier.

Cheers,
- jsproat

--