 General / 5650
Re: New Lego page!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 23:01:57 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
[...]
o Minifig-scale Narn fighter from B5
o Nanofig-scale TANTIVE IV
o Microfig-scale starships
[...]

Do you have a clear idea what these three scales are in numerical terms? I
guess "minifig" scale is fairly well defined as the ratio between the height of
a minifig and the average height of an adult human, but what about the other
two? Are they variable and arbitrary or is there some kind of consensus?

Other "microfig scale" references:

  http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Ydre_rum/Star_Wars/index

  http://128.109.194.35/kn/swmicro.html

  http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Dell/1042/index.html