 General / 5665
Re: New Lego page!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 09:23:01 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Hey all,

I've finished moving my Lego pages from Geocities to Illuminatti Online.

Check it out at:

http://www.io.com/~jsproat/lego/index.html

Have you ever wondered what Barbara and I look like?  Is so, then take a
look at my newest stuff, "A Day in the Life of Barbara and Jeremy".

WoW! I had a lot of fun going through the pages. Nice robotic dog.
But why did you dismember the minifigs?
Mark "nice work!" de Kock