 General / 640
Re: Lego vs. K-nex
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 01:24:32 GMT

Joshua Delahunty <dulcaoin@alumni.cse.ucsc.edu> wrote:

There are two things that K'NEX does well that LEGO does not, and they
are the only reason I even considered buying it:

Roller Coasters (looped tracks and all)
Large Ball Machines

My son uses K'nex almost exclusively for making guns.  On the other hand, at my
kids best friends' house k'nex have been used for many other things including
making orchestra instruments for beanie baby cats.  They were really great.

Cindy