 General / 646
Re: Lego vs. K-nex
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 16:04:40 GMT

Brett Carver wrote in message <364D25C2.7407@sr.hp.com>...
Joshua Delahunty wrote:
There are two things that K'NEX does well that LEGO does not, ...
Roller Coasters (looped tracks and all)
Large Ball Machines
I'll add a couple more:

Build bridges

Well, I have to throw in my $.02 on the bridges and LEGO.  When I first
constructed my spiral train ramps, I managed to build a rather nice and
sturdy bridge between the ramps using Technic beams (a lot of them!).

That second one (bridges) I've had a lot of fun with.  Box, span,
suspension, etc.  I've built some pretty nice things with them.

If you have a large Technic collection, try building the same.

Adrian Egli