 General / 559
Re: Scans Ready: Star Wars, Rock Raiders, and other 1999 sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 04:06:13 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:
Barry McFarland wrote:
This new Space Port has the same symbol as the old one,
the space shuttle within a blue and red circle.

Is it the SAME? I think it has a yellow background this time.

On third look(1) you are correct.  It is not the SAME, just very similar.  More
importantly, does it mean that to remain LC complete(2) we need these sets as
well??

(1) not just from memory
(2) usually including the non-LC shuttle sets as well (1682, 6346)

Hence this discussion.  Does the sharring of a logo constitute the "same"
sub-theme??

Are BT I and BT II the same? Are their logos? I don't think they are in
either case. What about SP I and SP II ??

SP meaning Space Police or Space Port?? ;)

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.