 General / 458
Re: Scans Ready: Star Wars, Rock Raiders, and other 1999 sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 13:36:16 GMT

Barry McFarland <bmcfarl1@mail.arco.com> wrote:
Could it be that Launch Command is the latest of the die hard town
sub-themes to be consumed by this deadly virus called Town Jr.???  This is
becoming more of a wake every year. :o(

I don't understand. I don't own any Launch Command sets, but I checked out
the pictures on Pause, and they don't look much more impressive than the new
Space Port sets, if at all.