 General / 575
Re: Suggestion for "Space Port" acronym (Was: Scans Ready: Star Wars, Rock Raiders, and other 1999 sets.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 22:43:43 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote in message ...
Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:

SP means Space Police... we need a TLA for Space Port, I think

"TSP" = "Town Space Port"?

To carry it further, how about "TJSP" = "Town Junior Space Port"?

LCJr?  Not that I'm convinced yet that it is a Jr. type set.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html