 General / 396
Re: Scans Ready: Star Wars, Rock Raiders, and other 1999 sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 01:54:59 GMT

Tim Rueger wrote in message ...

And what's up with that blimp?  Yech.  We've gotta come
up with a new acronym for that thing - BLURP would be
perfect, but I can't come up with a proper expansion.

Big Long Ugly Round Piece?

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?