 General / 397
Re: Announcing my newly completed website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 01:57:23 GMT

Michael Dorneich wrote:

Ed "Boxer" Jones wrote:

Matthew Verdier wrote:

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...
Matthew Verdier <matthewv@digital.net> wrote:
http://www.GeoCities.com/CapeCanaveral/2738/mjvlego.html

The Cathedral is one of the coolest most well-done large models I have
ever seen.  Thanks for sharing.

Wow, thanks Mike.  I do like the Cathedral, but have you looked at Ed's or
Gary Istak's lately?  Those two really know how to build.  But I am glad you
liked it.

Hey Matt, your cathedral is extremely impressive as is Gary Istak's.  Just 3
different architectural styles!!

I have not seen Gary Istak's cathedral. Does anyone have a URL?

-michael
Michael Dorneich        Human-Computer Cooperative Problem Solving Lab
mcpd@uiuc.edu            Dept of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
                          University of Illinois - Urbana/Champaign
Everything has Priority    WWW: http://tortie.me.uiuc.edu/~dorneich/

Look on Larry P's web site, near the bottom for the link, link to
Larry's site on mine below.
--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html